There are a number of settings that need to be in place and information that needs to present before you can post your EVV information successfully to Sandata.
For more detailed information, refer to the Submitting your EVV Data to Sandata Webinar by clicking the button below:
Preparing for Successful Creation
You will need to make sure that the following are in place:
• Admin Settings Sandata is Set-up
• Payer Profile Set-up
• Correct Payer is selected under your client profile
• Client Authorizations Added
• Correct Sandata Parent Payer Program Selected
• Client Medicaid ID entered
• ICD-10/Claim Diagnosis Codes
• Client Schedules Added
• Correct Caregiver Clock-in and Clock-out
• Schedules Approved
• Invoices need to be created, and Finalized
Posting your EVV Data
Navigate to EVV Reports >Sandata Data Post and post all Clients and Caregivers that have not previously been posted.
**Clients and caregivers must have a status of "active" to be posted, and they must still be active for the schedules to be present on the visit posting screen.
Once all Sandata Clients and Caregivers have been posted successfully, we can move on to posting the Visit information by changing the Entity setting to Visit, and selecting the appropriate date range.